Seeing Through the Coronavirus "Pandemic"






Have you heard of the Coronavirus? Well, of course you have, as it has been all over the news and everywhere else for the last month. I've even been getting alerts about the "pandemic" from my credit cards and banks! Not sure why I need to be informed by them about this supposed killer flu-like virus, but this is part of the New World Order's ultimate tactics. 

I wanted to share a video by Greg Anthony's Investigative Journal radio show and a video by The Fullerton Informer YouTube channel. These will help you see through and understand what's going on with this supposed pandemic. 

By this time, March 15th, all major sports at the pro, college, and high school levels have been shut down, schools have been closed, and the supermarkets are out of toilet paper. With around 4,000 deaths attributed to the virus, the American people, as well as the world, have been whipped into an absolute frenzy over a flu-like sickness that has a very low kill rate -- something like 99.7% of people under 50 are cured of this. 

Besides the numbers and kill rate being way too small for a pandemic, we have to suspect the testing as well. How do we know the people they say have it really do? How do we know the people who have died, have actually died from it? Really, all we are doing is trusting the mainstream sources for this information, and they're not interested in our well-being at all. If they were, they would speak up about the vaccines killing us, the suppressed cures for diseases like Cancer, Malaria, and the dangers of 5G, etc. 

The Fullerton Informer explains the hidden agenda of this test run, this psych op, this false alarm. He says it's to install a technology upgrade in every place public people gather without us being suspicious. Interestingly, he even explains the conspiracy around pathogenic viruses as well.

Greg Anthony ties in the Vatican led NWO into the scheme and explains the absurdity of the entire event, giving us some revealing figures that back up what he's saying. If you want to see through this mass psych op, you should listen to these two videos. There's nothing better to calm the fears than hearing the truth. 

And importantly readers, these are both Christians who love the truth. 

Wuhan Virus Unmasked It's a Global Psyops, Stupid!, Greg Anthonys Journal



THE HIDDEN AGENDA FOR THE WORLDWIDE SHUTDOWN








Comments

  1. At some point in the last few weeks Pres. Trumps appearance & demeanor appears changed to me. So much so that I cannot watch or listen to him as I get an unexplained bad feeling, something which I had not encountered in the past. He reportedly took 2 covid-19 tests which doing so could put his dna in the hands of elite evildoers. I remembered the theory about Eminem being replaced and before i had ever known of it I experienced that exact feeling upon seeing his comeback performace. Years later I stumbled onto the eminem clone theory which to me made sense of what I had felt. Synthetic biology is reportedly something the NWO has great ability in. I pray that my trust in Jesus and God as my father will see me and all who believe through what lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?

Follow LDT on Substack