Watch: OMEGAMAN Radio Episode 10000 - We Summitted Podcast Mountain



Congratulations to Shannon Ray Davis, aka Omegaman for his 10k podcast episode! This is an amazing feat and a real blessing for the body of Jesus Christ. His tireless efforts have helped many people along the way with his Christian broadcast that focuses on deliverance from demons and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

My wife and I started listening to Omegaman Radio back in 2010, not long after he first began. I heard Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast AM radio and then looked him up on YouTube. I had just recently bought a smartphone and immediately God used it to awaken me to the deeper truths of being a Christian and of what was going on in this world. 

I remember finding Omegaman Radio after looking for Steve Quayle's shows on YouTube. Steve was a guest sometimes on his show and this is how I learned about it. I also found the late great Russ Dizdar around this time and then through Omegaman Radio my wife and I discovered many more wonderful men and women of God over the next few years. 

It is a blessing that Shannon is still on the air and doing shows around 13 years and 10k episodes later. He is still focusing on deliverance and carrying on the mandate of God to occupy until He comes. 

Learning about spiritual warfare on his show and from Russ Dizdar was pivotal in our walk with God. We needed to understand the power of binding and loosing, breaking curses, and casting out demons. This helped my wife and I sanctify ourselves from the world and the sinful lives we once lived and set ourselves apart for God's use. 

Through Omegaman Radio, we learned about Henry Gruver, Howard Pitman, Win Worley, John Ramirez, William Schnoebelen, David Lankford,  Augusto Perez, Al Cuppett, John Kyle, and many more wonderful people of God that have helped us along the way.  

From 2010 until now has been a period of awakening for me and my wife, and Omegaman Radio played a large part in this. 

I suggest you listen to and support this great Christian podcast. I pray it continues for decades longer or until Jesus comes back. 
 






Comments

Follow LDT on Substack